Davis Insurance Group of Evansville, IN providing coverage for home, auto, life, health, and more!

Auto Insurance

Looking for Auto Insurance Call us today and we’ll get you the coverage you need at an affordable price.

Our Goal

Find the coverage you need at the price you want.

As an independent insurance agency, Davis Insurance Group can provide you with something that few other companies can—access to the best auto insurance policies from the highest-rated companies.

With our experience and resources, we will help you make sure your auto insurance policy is tailored to fit your needs while also meeting all state guidelines. And don’t forget that our access to top-notch companies ensures you get the most bang for your buck.

Don’t settle for less when it comes to protecting yourself and your loved ones with auto insurance—Davis Insurance Group will do the work for you!

Evansville Auto Insurance at Davis Insurance Group

Why should I get auto coverage?

Having the right car insurance coverage provides a comforting sense of security when owning and operating a vehicle. Not only does it provide protection from financial loss due to damage from accidents or weather-related events, but your policy can also cover medical bills that may arise in an accident determined to be your fault.

Thus, having the right car insurance coverage will allow individuals to exercise carefree driving while protecting themselves and their families against unforeseen damages.

Let us also protect your recreational vehicles.




Davis Insurance Group does not just cover the traditional cars, trucks, and SUVs – we provide coverage for those who like to explore in style! Whether you own a motorcycle to take on occasional trips and lunch rides or a comfy recreational vehicle (RV) for your family vacations, Davis Insurance Group has got your back. With our range of insurance policies, you can be sure you are adequately protected no matter what types of vehicles you drive. Stop worrying about potential accidents and start focusing on your exciting adventures – we are here to cover it all!

Home and Auto insurance bundles in Evansville, IN

Choose Your Coverage

Everyone has different goals and priorities in life.
We will work with you to create the perfect policy that's tailored to your needs.

Davis Insurance Group offers medical insurance for your business in Evansville, IN

Create Your Policy

We will help you with every step of the process.
Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for you to start protecting your car.

insurance company in Evansville, IN - Davis Insurance Group

Keep Peace of Mind

Sleep well knowing your vehicles are safe and secured.
Need changes made down the road? No problem, give us a call.

What We Promise

We have the coverage you need to feel safe and secure.

Davis Insurance Group doesn't give you cut-rate insurance coverage. When it comes to protecting your car and your family, you get coverage from some of the top companies in the industry backed by ratings of A+. What matters is who you choose to keep it protected.

West Bend Insurance at Davis Insurance Group in Evansville, IN
Safeco Insurance at Davis Insurance Group in Evansville, IN
State Auto Insurance at Davis Insurance Group in Evansville, IN
Davis Insurance Group is your local Progressive Insurance company in Evansville, IN
Travelers Insurance at Davis Insurance Group in Evansville, IN
Liberty Mutual Insurance at Davis Insurance Group in Evansville, IN
Anthem Insurance at Davis Insurance Group in Evansville, IN
United Healthcare Insurance at Davis Insurance Group in Evansville, IN

Learn More

Car insurance is designed to protect you and everyone who shares the road with you from the potentially high cost of accident-related and other damages or injuries. It is a contract in which you pay a certain amount — or “premium” — to your insurance company in exchange for a set of coverages you select.

Most states require that you have car insurance if you own a vehicle, but mandatory minimum coverage and policy limits will vary. If you finance or lease your vehicle, your lender may also require specific coverages.

Beyond legal requirements, having car insurance is a smart decision. If you cause an accident, you may be held responsible to cover the related expenses such as car repairs, property damage, medical bills, lost wages, legal fees and more. Without the proper coverage, your financial well-being may be at risk.

Working with an insurance representative to help you choose a car insurance policy that addresses your individual needs and budget can help protect you, your loved ones and your assets.

It depends on the coverage options you choose. Since bodily injury and property damage liability insurance is required in most states, at a minimum your policy should cover vehicle and property damage, injury-related expenses for other people involved in an accident you cause, up to the state-mandated minimum policy limits.

You and your car, however, may not automatically be protected by the minimum coverage requirements. To help get the best protection for your individual needs, discuss available coverage options with us today!

Anyone who drives your vehicles regularly, especially if they live in your household, should be listed as drivers on your policy. Typically, your policy protects other licensed drivers not listed on your policy who occasionally drive your car, such as:

  • Extended family (visiting grandparent(s), parent(s), aunt/uncle(s), niece/nephew(s)).
  • Friends (sharing shifts on a road trip).
  • Boyfriend/girlfriend (who doesn’t live with you).

This depends on your particular situation. At a minimum, drivers must carry bodily injury and property damage liability coverage at the state-mandated limits to help cover vehicle, property damage and injury-related expenses for other people involved in an accident you cause.

Policy options beyond the minimum state requirements are available and can offer more complete protection. It is important to carefully consider your specific circumstances, including your risk tolerance and budget, then work with your agent to choose a policy that addresses your needs. Be sure to discuss the following common coverage options with your agent, too:

For repair or replacement of your own vehicle:

Collision Coverage
Comprehensive Coverage
New Car Replacement Coverage
Loan/Lease Gap Insurance

Towing and on-site roadside services, such as jump-starts and flat tire changes:

Roadside Assistance
Premier Roadside Assistance®

Rental car while you can’t use your covered auto because of an accident or incident:

Car Rental Reimbursement

Your own or your passenger's medical expenses related to an accident or incident:

Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Medical Payments Coverage

Accident-related expenses if the driver who caused the accident has no insurance or inadequate coverage:

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage

Typically, most car policies renew automatically. We will notify you about any policy or premium changes in advance.

It is important to review your coverage needs with one of our agents on an annual basis.

Auto Insurance at Davis Insurance Group

Get a quote to get started.

Having condominium insurance is an effective way to ensure that your belongings inside your condominium are properly protected. Your condo insurance policy covers the interior walls, appliances, and personal property and valuables in your home, offering peace of mind against potential loss or damage due to theft, fire, or other hazards.

It will also provide you with protection should you ever be held responsible for another person’s injury or property damage - liability coverage is an invaluable investment if the costs associated with legal fees become too great to handle alone. Consider investing in condo insurance today for comprehensive protection inside and outside your residence.

Condominium insurance provides a significant level of protection that can help you be prepared in case of damage or loss. While the condo association might provide a master policy, it is important to consider what that policy does not cover.

Condo associations can have a "all-in", or a "single-unit" policy, which covers the fixtures inside your condo such as wiring, plumbing and carpets but may not cover your personal belongings. As well, a “bare walls-in” policy may offer limited coverage for some parts of your home and should be thoroughly reviewed if chosen by the association.

Supplementing the condo association’s master policy by purchasing condo insurance will ensure greater peace of mind about being covered for all scenarios.

When considering a condo policy and what it covers, it is important to be aware of the distinction between the responsibility of your condominium insurance policy and that of your condominium association's master or HOA policy.

While your condominium association's master or HOA policy will cover damage to the building and grounds, as well as external features, your condominium policy specifically needs to address coverage for your personal possessions and appliances, as well as fixtures and other attached features in your individual unit.

In an unexpected covered loss, such as a burglary or fire, you would need to file an insurance claim with both the condominium association's insurance company (if applicable), as well as your own. So don't overlook any details – make sure that you are adequately protected with an appropriate insurance policy.

When in doubt, just consult with us. We will work with you and assist you with the claims process.

When looking for ways to ensure you are protected from theft, fire damage, or liability claims, condo insurance is the key. Condo association coverage only takes care of the exterior of your condominium. On the other hand, condo insurance will cover your interior and possessions from harm, as well as provide protection in case of a lawsuit against you if you are found liable for damaging someone else's property or injuring them while in your condo.

It is critical to consider the amount of coverage you may need in order to protect yourself against financial liabilities that could arise from libel or slander charges, or other legal cases related to bodily injury. Investing wisely in condo insurance could save you a great deal of hassle and expense down the line.

Many condominium owners understand that they can’t deduct their insurance premiums from their taxes. However, there are certain exceptions to be aware of that allow you to potentially gain some tax benefit.

For instance, if you rent out the condo or operate a business from it, you can generally depreciate a portion of the premium you pay for your condo or landlord insurance policy. By taking advantage of these rules, condo owners have the opportunity to make their living spaces more cost effective and efficient in terms of taxation.

When it comes to townhouse owners, renters, and those living in a condo association, there’s one thing that applies to them all - insurance. Whether you own your townhouse outright, rent it or live in one as part of a condo association, it’s important to have proper insurance coverage.

If you’re the owner, homeowners insurance is the way to go. However, if you are part of a condo association make sure you look into specially designed condo insurance for extra protection. If you’re renting the townhouse though, don’t forget about getting renters insurance for added peace of mind.

No matter which route you take when it comes to your townhome living arrangement, insurance is your best bet for reliable coverage and protection.

If you own the townhouse, the type of policy you need depends on whether your home is part of a condo association.

Condo associations have master insurance policies covering the building, common areas the residents share, and grounds. So, if something happens to the exterior of your home, the condo association may cover it. However, you're still responsible for everything that happens from the drywall in, and a homeowners policy for your townhome covers what your condo association doesn’t.

If you own your townhouse:

If your townhouse is solely yours and not part of a condo association, you’ll need a homeowners insurance policy to help protect your property. Home insurance for townhouses covers the same things that it would for a regular house, including:

  • Damage from fire, smoke, wind and other disasters or hazards
  • Damage to your home’s structure
  • Theft of or damage to your personal belongings
  • Liability protection if someone is injured on your property

You can add other coverages to supplement your homeowners policy that can help cover expenses associated with appliance breakdown, flooding or even identity theft. Learn more about what homeowners insurance can help protect.

If you rent your townhouse:

If your townhouse isn’t part of a condo association and you’re renting it, renters insurance can help you protect your personal property in the event of an accident or theft. Renters insurance for a townhouse can help cover things like:

  • Damage to your personal property from a fire
  • Replacing your personal property after theft
  • Liability protection if someone is injured in your townhome

Even when you’re away from home, your renters insurance follows you wherever you go.

Condos and townhomes may seem similar, but they have a few key differences. A condominium is typically a living space or apartment-style space, that is owned by a condo association and has shared common space among residents that their condo association fees pay for. If a townhome isn’t owned by a condo association, it’s not a condo.

Townhomes are typically multi-story buildings that share at least one wall with another townhouse. They look a bit like row houses without easements between the buildings. They can be owned by a condo association, rented from a landlord or owned by individual homeowners.

  1. Figure out the amount of coverage you need for your dwelling: There are a number of ways to estimate your dwelling's replacement cost. You can obtain an estimate through your insurer, an online replacement cost calculator, an in-person contractor or appraiser, or by calculating it yourself. You should also determine which elements of your home's structure you have ownership over and which parts are communal. 
  2. Determine the value of your personal property: Your personal property will include items such as furniture, jewelry, electronics, and appliances. A standard homeowners insurance will only cover the actual value of your personal property meaning that you will only receive compensation for the depreciated value of your belongings. However, home insurance providers will typically offer replacement costs and inflation guard endorsements for your personal belongings at an additional charge. 
  3. The amount of liability coverage you need: You can use your own discretion to calculate your liability coverage, however, it might be a good idea to think about your lifestyle and risk factors when deciding on your limits.